Welcome to QLD Aquarium Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bristlenosejohn

Wanting help to move a tank, furniture, fish or even the kitchen sink

60 posts in this topic

ok i will start it off then :lol: . i am free most weekends to a large degree and would be more then happy to assist in moving or relocating aquariums or larger items. stipulations are 5 days notice via pm, appreciative hand shake and cold drink afterwards and within 30kms of marsden though further travel may be considered if its scenic and the weather is nice :)

Rotarmaster likes this

I have to get a tank sometime this week, Hoping tomorrow pending weather. I think I have enough people and have to hope my plan works on getting it through the door though,

Lol wish me luck.

if i can carry this much stone, i'm sure i can carry a tank.... if time and plan suits count me in

mike

Do you do kitchen bench tops Mike ?? Handy if you do i get the odd cashie and they want stone tops.

Oh i have a ute too. Can i join the club.

=)

Hi All,

I have finally sorted all my gear out & will be moving house in a few weeks.

Looking to move 20+ tanks c/w racks from 6ft's to 2fts etc.... to the new address

Have had offers of help already which is great thanks a bunch ( expect a call you blokes :) ) , just looking for anyone that can lend some large tubs etc to aid in moving water ??

Would be much appreciated :)

Regards Luke.

anyone on the sunny coast that needs a hand send me a pm, i work away quite a bit but am always keen to help out my fellow fish frothers when im home

Hi All,

I have finally sorted all my gear out & will be moving house in a few weeks.

Looking to move 20+ tanks c/w racks from 6ft's to 2fts etc.... to the new address

Have had offers of help already which is great thanks a bunch ( expect a call you blokes :) ) , just looking for anyone that can lend some large tubs etc to aid in moving water ??

Would be much appreciated :)

Regards Luke.

what dates are you moving mate? i will give a hand for sure, i love the old saying "what goes around comes around"

Sorry mate, should of put up the dates :(

At this stage its looking like being the 14/15 April but could possibly be earlier 6/7th

Will know by tomorrow.

Luke.

Hey mate where are you moving? as in distance wise? I may be able to bring a few blokes to help plus the dual cab.

(all pending on times and dates)

Cheers

Johno

Lol just up the road mate.... like 1km hahahah,

The big trip is on the back burner for now.

ok well if I am up your way doing a fish delivery or sending them on plane I will be more than happy to help and also offer the help of those who have come for a free trip north mate.

Lol just up the road mate.... like 1km hahahah,

The big trip is on the back burner for now.

just give me a holla mate............and........ did someone say.......... bbq? ;):lol:

Do you do kitchen bench tops Mike ?? Handy if you do i get the odd cashie and they want stone tops.

Oh i have a ute too. Can i join the club. .....

yes jaypee, i do granite and ceaserstone tops..... feel free to call anytime

mike

Fiik if someone can supply some icbs or something similar I have a truck that can handle the weight of a few of them so let me know if u need a hand :)

Anyone with a ute,van or small truck on the gold coast available to bring a tank up to south brisbane(wishart) thurs or friday next week??....your reward shall be a carton of your favourite beer and maybe a fish or two from the collection if interested....if not "man with a van/ute" might be getting a booking.....

Thanks to Matt,Nathan,Jay,Shaun,Tony & Paul for your help over the weekend, couldn't of done it without you blokes !!!

Move completed ....well almost :(

any one wanna help move an 8x2x2 just down to the back shed prob 50 meteres ..my arms are just not long enough or id move it my self ...i have beer and would be a sunday

Thanks to Matt,Nathan,Jay,Shaun,Tony & Paul for your help over the weekend, couldn't of done it without you blokes !!!

Move completed ....well almost :(

not a problem bud, i had cold lamb chops when i got home......... woot :lol: