Update! Good news and bad news.

Good News, added more plants. Philippine java fern in the background. Its starting to fill out :).

Bad news, one of my big female 168s killed my male that I've had for years. Im starting to think he might have been too old for her anyway. So now Im on the hunt for a new male to put in with the 3 females. If anyone knows of any big male 168s for sale would you please let me know?

Cherry population is exploding, hopefully it doesn't get out of control. Maybe its discus time? ;)

DSC_0203copy.jpg

Your tank is looking amazing mate! If you put any Angels or Discus they will make most of the adult cherries disappear. But if you want population control I'd say go for some rams as they seem to like the shrimplets, and the adults are too big for them (just my experience with my planted tank). Good luck on finding a new male L168 :)

Hey Zane, Congrats mate, that tank is looking the business! I have aspirations for something like that in my 4ft display, but don't have the the driftwood or rocks to make a good looking hardscape. Would love to get my hands on some wood like that. Even before you added plants that tank was a winner.

Once again mate, that hardscape is brilliant, really digging it.

Beau.

Hey Zane, Congrats mate, that tank is looking the business! I have aspirations for something like that in my 4ft display, but don't have the the driftwood or rocks to make a good looking hardscape. Would love to get my hands on some wood like that. Even before you added plants that tank was a winner.

Once again mate, that hardscape is brilliant, really digging it.

Beau.

The wood is actually the easy part. If you have say four weekends in a row to go collecting for some driftwood in the right spots you will find pieces IDENTICAL to this ;) Getting the pieces for this tank for Zane was the fun part :) Tank looks a million bucks now mate

Update! Good news and bad news.

Good News, added more plants. Philippine java fern in the background. Its starting to fill out :).

Bad news, one of my big female 168s killed my male that I've had for years. Im starting to think he might have been too old for her anyway. So now Im on the hunt for a new male to put in with the 3 females. If anyone knows of any big male 168s for sale would you please let me know?

Cherry population is exploding, hopefully it doesn't get out of control. Maybe its discus time? ;)

DSC_0203copy.jpg

Absolutely stunning set up!!! as for your L168 send Brengun a pm see if she can help you out. Good luck

Cheers