Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kookaburra327

Display tanks

hi i am selling tanks for sale various sizes , all mine are brand new , comes with lights, hood and cabinets the ones have curved glass , the same in pet shops display tanks(jimlong) brand a 4ft Tank 42cm in width 55cm in height, with light, hood and cabinet $400, a 6ft Tank 42cm in width 60cm in height with light, hood and cabinet $600, a 5ft tank 60cm in width 70cm in height with light, hood and cabinet $680, a 6ft tank 60cm in width 70cm in height with light, hood and cabinet $780, and a 4ft tank 45cm in width 80cm in height, with light, hood and cabinet and power filter $600

In reply what do you mean by just a 4 foot tank? I can sell a 4 foot tank with a hood, light and filter for $300 without the stand.

The width is 60cm from the outside of the glass and all the dimensions are taken from the outside of the glass.

I dont know what you mean by bowed glass but the front of the tank to me is curved, i dont know if that is what you meant, here are some other pictures of the tanks, this may clarify any queries you have