pro386

4 x 2 x 2 tank stand and 6 x 2 x 2 stand

Nick cost me $85 in materials and gas and wire for the welder. Its made of 50mm x 2mm box maybe a bit of overkill but it'll survive anything :D . The 6 foot one will cost me a little over $120. cheers mick

Best ways just to have a go. i'm self taught never been to tafe or anything like that. I have a mig but some of the little stick welders u can get now would be great for just making a few stands up.

Heres a new stand for my other display tank which is 6 x 2 x 2. Bit of a rush job but it'll do. Thanks to Sultana for painting it for me with the only 1 inch brush i had. Both stands are 900mm off the ground so u don't have to bend down to look at them.

100_0484.jpg

Yes pro 386 does live out of town,but it is always better to watch someone slaving away with a 25mm paint brush :lol: .Especialy when it is me :) .I reckon i did a pretty good paint job if i dont say my self :wink: . cheers from barry (sultana) 8)

Heres my 2 display tanks up and running. Most of the fish in these tanks are supplied by people i have met in this forum and some from lfs.

the 4 x 2 x 2 has

electric yellows

lionheads

blue dolphins

6 bar frontosa

sailfin plecs

ghost knife fish

silver dollars

the 6 x 2 x 2 has

lombardi

venustus

sulphur crest lithobates

cobolt blues all the fish in this tank supplied by Darren (borntobreed) thanks

100_0486.jpg

Hi Mick,

lookin good mate, those juvies will be adults in no time in that tank

8O8O8O

Still got some afras left , if Bazza wants any. :wink:

After much consideration, it looks like all our american breeding tanks will be converted to another african system.

It will break my heart to sell them but most american breeders will be sold soon :cry::cry::cry:

Pop in on your next visit to brissy if u can.

Regards Darren