Hey,

Just wondering if any one on here has brought them from the usa?

i got a feeling customs wouldnt allow then i also have a feeling how do the shops that sell em here buy em in.

please anyone that can help with this let me no?

well i have been assused that i am able to have them brought into australia buy the company selling them so i might just give it ago

Gday Rion,

As ben said mate if Quarantine find it they will confiscate and also will add to this that when you look at buying any food / products from OS you will usualy see in tinny little words down the bottom "please check with local customs... As we will NOT gaurente products will not inlcude extra surcharges for customs" We have great shops like AOA who deal in bulk and also any size quantities and AOA like our other sponsors go through the hassels so you dont have too.

Cheers

John

I normaly have brought this from AOA in the past well before they became a sponsor and I will most likely continue to as I love there service not to mention there prices. But as you all no in this economy you have to save every cent you can in order to survive. Hence this is the reason I want to get it in myself as I could possibly save a few dollars. But as you have said there is hassles to go with this and depending how much of a hassle it is will determine weather I go through with it or not.

I normaly have brought this from AOA in the past well before they became a sponsor and I will most likely continue to as I love there service not to mention there prices. But as you all no in this economy you have to save every cent you can in order to survive. Hence this is the reason I want to get it in myself as I could possibly save a few dollars. But as you have said there is hassles to go with this and depending how much of a hassle it is will determine weather I go through with it or not.

Hi Rion,

You need a manufactures declaration. So unless you are the Australian agent for that brand in Australia its not going to happen.