Just had the chance to try New Era pleco pellet. Fish absolutely love it this is a european food that has just been released into Oz. It is a moist pellet rather like plasticine in texture. All their pellets are moist with a large range to choose from. Unlike another popular brand these guys use it extensively in their own aquaculture facility. It is also being used in many of the worlds public aquaria. Here is a couple of links.

http://www.addicted2fish.com.au/pdf/NewEra_FoodRange.pdf

New Era fish food diets - New Era Aquaculture

New Era fish food diets - New Era Aquaculture

and before any trash talk starts no I dont have anything to do with this product in Australia I have just heard alot about it and happened to get my hands on some to try. Oh and waste is also very minimal compare to the other brand as well. In fact the waste in my bristlenose and pleco tanks was very minimal. Can't wait to try the other varieties in the range.

American Pellet

Protein 47.5%, Inorganic Matter 20%, Fat Content 10.1%, Moisture 19%, Fibre 0.50%.

Additives

Sensory Additives: Astaxanthin 50mg/kg.

Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 10,000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2,000iu/kg, Vitamin E 200iu/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 417mg/kg, Manganous Oxide 313mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 297mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 7.9mg/kg, Sodium Molybdate 6.4mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 2.4mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 0.2mg/kg

Looks the part, im gonna try it out when i see it.

Seph