gordofox

Quality aquarium builder wanted.....

I'm going to be upgrading to a larger tank soon and have been searching for suppliers with a good price. My current tank was built by Aquariums R Us so I started back there. While prices seem good and the fact that my current set up is 8 yrs old and has never failed, I went to their branch at Meadowbrook today, and am now fairly sure that what I've got was a one off or someone else is cabinet making and building their tanks from when mine was made. So I need to ask you guys who built your tanks and at what kind of price. I don't mind spending the dollars to get quality, so any advice would be hugely appreciated. I would like to add that I'm not hating on Aquariums R Us because I've had no dramas what so ever with them and would recomend them to anyone who was working on a tight budget, but I'm going to 8 x 2 x 2.5 and with that much water in my lounge I want to sleep with absolute assurance that there will be no blow outs.

Thanx in advance

Gordofox.

x2 on Mickstanks. Just picked up another tank from Mick last week, only a 3ft but it is very clean in its entire construction.

Can not wait for the delivery of my 8ft next week.

I have personally viewed many tanks by different builders over the last three years and I settled on a tank by Mick.

Edited by Grimace

Here you go

MarysAquarium.com.au

I have never seen first hand any of his tanks, but have seen photos and I bet there are many on this forum who will give him very high recommendations

Yes Dennison makes some awesome tanks for a reasonable price.. and the quality is non the less.. You won't be disappoint...

Thankyou all, Mickstanks sure is well priced.

Apologies for raising an old thread, but having seen many nice words about Micks tanks, was hoping he's still around.

Aquarium and Petland has changed hands, and mickstanks.com is not operative any more.

Otherwise is Dennison at Marysaquariums still building?

cheers