hoorahh.. i have ep 2.. not sure if its on piratebay yet. i'd give it to yous but im on a private site :P

Can you PM me the site mate im a member of several private sites and i havnt seen it yet

hoorahh.. i have ep 2.. not sure if its on piratebay yet. i'd give it to yous but im on a private site :P

Can you PM me the site mate im a member of several private sites and i havnt seen it yet

thats why there is private sites where people have to upload to be part of it. i have a seedbox for a month every two years and i still dont use all the uploads i get done. .. in return i get to max my download bandwidth when i download stuff.

Just to throw in a hypothetical and to give a little thought process. If someone downloaded content that was considered not be legal and happened to get caught would they receive additional penalties for distribution if they were seeding or uploading in any way, which is the way that many torrents work.

I never really took much in the way of thought until some one mentioned this to me a couple of years ago.