Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grumundi

FS: Chiller - Resun 650 - Marine or Freshwater

Ok i know its the wrong time of the year to sell this baby, but im moving overseas so its gotta go.

Only used for a few months and been sitting in my cupboard ever since.

rated to 600L, think it can do more, ill get the model if there is interest.

Cost $650, looking for $200 but am open to offers.

Cheers,

Grum

mate, you don't even bother to reply my pm and put on-hold for george, i said i am interested and ask for model and pics as of what you have put up in your post. well just an another experience for me to remember you.

Re: FS: Chiller - Resun 650 - Marine or Freshwater

Sent: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:19 pm

To: Grumundi

hi grumundi would you take $ xxx for it my brother can pick up on weekend

sorry i should of said pm sent i do apoligise to c for the confusion

dear george, thanks for your honesty and no need to apologise. just for you to see the time and date i sent my pm. as i probably did not make an offer but was first to show interest and await for a reply so you know what i meant. anyway cheers.

Message subject: Re: FS: Chiller - Resun 650 - Marine or Freshwater

Sent: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:38 pm

To: Grumundi

Subject: FS: Chiller - Resun 650 - Marine or Freshwater

Grumundi wrote:

Ok i know its the wrong time of the year to sell this baby, but im moving overseas so its gotta go.

Only used for a few months and been sitting in my cupboard ever since.

rated to 600L, think it can do more, ill get the model if there is interest.

Cost $650, looking for $200 but am open to offers.

Cheers,

Grum

mate, am interested, let me know what model and if you got pics? many thanks

Im sorry for not replying, To be honest Im really busy lately and trying to organise everything to move overseas, and havent had much chance to visit the site. Im sorry I did consider the first serious offer.

But as it stands George has pulled out and left me in a spot of bother over this aswell.

Details and Photos - http://www.aquariumsrus.com.au/heaters/cl650.htm

Sorry again, if your still interested ill do you a good price.

Cheers,

Grum.

hi GLEN

i didn't know you moved to Brisbane your profile still is Location: Gold Coast, Qld

i still wan't it can you see how much it will cost to post to cambooya 4358

cheers george

GLEN siad

Mate they are quiet large and heavy, im guessing its gonna run at least $50, and to be honest I really dont have the time to organise that, Im moving overseas in 2 weeks and have alot of other stuff to take care of.

I am only a 5 minute walk from central train station, so might be an option to jump up here on that and pick it up.

I HAD MY BROTHER LINED UP TO PICKUP FROM GOLD COAST NOW YOUR TO BUSY TO POST IT BUT YOU WANT ME TO DRIVE 2 HOURS EACH WAY WHEN YOUR TO TIRED TO TAKE 20 MINUTES TO POST IT SO PLEASE TELL THE WHOLE STORY

Oh big deal, my profile says the wrong location, but i sent you the address, and it wasnt untill a week later you relised that.

As for posting it, you dont have a clue, its probably 20kgs, and auspost wont handle something that size or weight, and then there is no insurance, so it has to be a courier. Ive been shipping aquarium stuff for long enough to know what im talking about.

Either way C is getting it now, And not to TIRED, to BUSY, but keep pushing.....

Grum.