medn1987

The price of Red Crystal Shirmp

I am thinking to get some Red Crystal Shirmps, but dont know their price. What's the common price of Red Crystal Shirmp in each grade? Like SSS, SS, S, A? Cheers.

This is the price list from "Shrimplovers" A member on here.

Crystal Red Shrimp

A Grade: $7

S Grade: $20

SS Grade: $50

SSS Grade: $120

SSS+ Grade: $150

I hope you know the requirements of these little guys.

Word of warning, Don't go into CRS/CBS shrimp unless you are prepared to spend a lot of money on shrimp equipment etc they are not easy shrimp for beginners.

Stick to Cherry Shrimp until you master the art of shrimp keeping, lot easier on the pocket .There is no easy quick $$$$$ to be made with CBS/CRS those who make it deserve their rewards.

Regards

Edited by wayne6442

Rili shrimp are just a varient of the red cherry shrimp and are still very expensive $ 180.00 To $150.00 a pair. They are as easy as the normal red cherries to look after, but don't mix them with the normal cherries because they will interbreed

regards

i hear rili shrimp are fairly easy to look after (compared to CRS)...not sure if true though but maybe could give them a try?

You can look after any shrimp easily as long as you keep an eye out with the water parameters and it's temperature, good substrate, don't over feed them and not to forget to make water changes (10% a week per volume). Stick with that and your laughing