how do people flaunt the law and advertise noxious spp. ? do they not care or is it mere ineptitude ? hard to believe people keeping these are not aware of their classification.

FS:Ultra Rare Pair of Channa argus

Currently listed noxious fish and marine vegetation | NSW Department of Primary Industries

Snakeheads | Primary industries & fisheries | Queensland Government

Probably a few things - they may not know. Some think that they will not get caught.

What they learn is the DPI or AQIS may not see it but there is a good chance it will get reported. They soon learn that it is not a thing to do and they are educated quickly.

Unusual to see the same person doing it twice...lol

Probably a few things - they may not know. Some think that they will not get caught.

What they learn is the DPI or AQIS may not see it but there is a good chance it will get reported. They soon learn that it is not a thing to do and they are educated quickly.

Unusual to see the same person doing it twice...lol

i guess but i woulda thought tracking these spp down woulda been hard enough without obtaining knowledge that they are banned ? if i went into my lfs and asked for a noxious i would like to think they would put me onto the right path of "nah mate......... 200 g fine" of couse lack of knowledge plays a part........ to an extent. when its easier to obtain drugs then fish........its time to say ............ "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ? " ;)