Punky-architect

What to feed L002, L333 and Peppermints

At the moment I have all these L333 L002 and peppermints in one tank yes I know that they have different dietary requirements but im waiting for another tank to settle in before moving fish.

I have also ran out of Hikari Wafers but still adding zuccini at the moment. Now I have been reading that L333 are carnivores. I was wondering do they still need drift wood and also what sort of food do you recommend for these guys specifically when I move them to the other tank.

Also I know L002 are wood eaters but is there any other foods I should be feeding them?? or should I still stick with the Hikari waffers.

Lastly is Zuccini and Hikari wafers are all what pepperments need.

Thanks

Punky-architect

Ok. You don't have to have wood with the L333's

They are omnivores and you will find people feed them all sorts of different things. Mine get Hikari Micro wafers and Algae wafers, catfish chips, shrimp pellets, Sera Viformo, zucchini, frozen blood worms etc.

Hikari algae wafers are a good bet with L002's. Some fresh veggies (zucchini, cucumber etc) will usually go down well also. They will eat other things as well but just make sure you don't overdo it with the protiens.

Zucchini and wafers are fine for Peps. There are plenty of people on here with them so i'm sure they will fill you in on what else they may use.

HTH

L333's will eat just about anything not nailed down lol.

Peps, you could throw in a couple of beans off your dinner plate, bit of brocolli stalk. Just about any veg they will have a bit of a gnaw on.

Lately I have been feeding a bit of Omega One Veggie rounds which on an analysis of goodies reads almost the same in protein etc as the Hikari wafers.

I have fed it to L397 fry, crumbled up a bit too with no ill effects so thats a bit more variety to consider.