I have noticed today that there are leeches in my outdoor cherry shrimp tank. The tank is fairly full of plants and alot of cherrys. Im guessing they were introduced with some plants I bought at the last auction I went to? Is there any thing I can do about it? I'm

Not so worried about losing all the shrimp even Tho there would be couple hundred easily, but I don't want to have to throw away the Anubis plants I have in there. It would be good if there was something that would only kill the leeches and I could keep everything but starting to think there is slim chance?

Anyone have any ideas. Was thinking of putting some

Freshwater salt in the tank?

Thanks

I have recently been dosing my tank with no planaria. After dosing the day 1 dosage for 6 days now I have noticed worms coming out of the wood and dying. So I suspect no planaria will kill leaches also

Fish chicks at alderly sells it. I haven't found anywhere on north side which sells it. Not sure how much it costs as I was given some. What size tank? Use 1 spoon full per 50 litre first day, half spoon second day then 1/4 on day three. That's direction on packet but I give day one dosage for a few days. Not normal spoon size. There is a tiny spoon in the packet