greenterra

Maccullochella peelii - Murray Cod

think your pics swayed me mate...that and the fact I had to find a better way to get rid of dud fry...so just grabbed one myself :) always loved them and now will try to create a monster too :)

Haha...Congrats. I am sure you will enjoy it. I am loving this guy and am totally amazed by the intelligence it has displayed so far.

WHAT A BEAST :) Nice fish and your photohraphy still amazes me. I miss the regular updates of your photography so get cracking with more updates ;) haha Oh and btw if you ever run out of examples to photograph I have some nice tangs here and planted tanks ;)

Edited by discus_noob

Haha...Congrats. I am sure you will enjoy it. I am loving this guy and am totally amazed by the intelligence it has displayed so far.

Its nuts mate...not sure Ive had a fish that impresses me so much...its like a baby jaws but with personality...just sits there watching me and then loves me when I chuck in a little feeder...swims away and comes back for more with a smug look....oozes personality and I still dont why people dont head more for these guys if you like your fish monster size...you can get them cheap too...so instead of spending all that money on a fish which is half as cool(even its markings are impressive)...you can do the right thing and spend that money saved on getting one of these champs a home it deserves :)