goldenswimmers

Every Lion was a cub at some time

Well here is my little entrant into the monster fish category(always thought this would be a cool club to join :))...yeah he/she is only young but give the little one time and I will definitely have a monster on my hands....also given that the little guy lives in a chocolate factory(live feeders from my breeding goldfish on permanent supply!)should be no worries with getting BIG...:) ..have to say too...these guys pack some personality...loves checking out things...plays with snails like a puppy(snails don't look impressed)and seems to enjoy the attention...

SAM_5057.jpg

SAM_5060.jpg

a word of advice....... use the feeders as a treat. get em onto pellets regularly of you will run into problems in the future. even the largest hobby breeder would have a hard time getting enough culls......... to feed a 25kg cod. once they get accustomed to live.....its a struggle to get em back on pellets ;)

They're amazing fish, but you won't be able to keep him forever. I've got quite a few at around 5 - 10 kg. When the time comes to set him free, you can add him to those, if you like. I'm intending to breed them in a year or two.