Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickyd

FS: huge tank system!!!

selling for a friend

‎Fits 8 to 12 Fish Tanks on 3 Tiered Galvanised steel stand Powdercoated. Tanks on stands range from 90x75x45cm on bottom level to 45x45x45cm on top level. Each stand is 2 metres wide, ex shop displays so have cover flaps as well there eight of them for sale. All been professionally built there is a saltwater setup much the same for$1000 with sump and all hose n pvc fittings. ‎850 for a whole setup... if you want tanks by themselves they are 1x15inch $20. 1.5x15inch $30. 1.5x2 $40.. 1.5x2.5 $75... 3x2 $100.. 3x2.5 $140 the tanks are located in green bank atm but will be transfered to ipswich within the next weeks if u want something i can arrange for them to be brought to ipswich soonershanessetup2.jpgshanessetup.jpgshanessetup3.jpg

some ?s

Are lids included?

Are the tanks drilled (back?) (can't quite tell from pics)?

High high are the racks?

how much space is there between the floor and the first teir?

Would you do a deal for multiple racks?

hey cram ill give the owner a buzz and let you know but i do know they stand about 8ft and are not drilled they were sponge filtered tanks and how many were you looking at??? just so i can let the owner know how many you are interested in and how much of a price drop he would be willing to do..

ok there is about 18inches clearance underneath the stands and there are lids for them all and the owner has told me that he is willing to go down to $500 for a whole stand!!! and the stands and tanks are six months old so a score at that price....

ok just found out that the stands and tanks are $500 each if you buy the lot otherwise there $850 but if you buy if you buy two or more the price drops to $750 a stand ...... sorry for the muck around all..........