went for a drive yesterday and popped in to one of the petshop/aquariums and I saw a big tank with big hugh goldfishes. I knew they are sort of exotic. when I asked the staff of "why the goldfishes in this tank so expensive especially this big white beautiful white oranda goldfish" she responded " I don't know."!!! and walked off. How rude she was. I was nearly gonna make a complain but I just let it goes.

I think if any shop want to sell the fish this expensive they should train their staff of how to make the sale e.g. she could say " it was imported from China or it was a rare goldfish not just I don't know.

Not happy with this shop.

i would have kept on her , kept asking random , questions , and acted very dumb , till she went POP!, then i would have cried , and asked for the owner , then i wouldnt have been able to stop laughing all the way home , rudeness can be dealt with in many ways , imo

I like your idea bacK to basics:)

its good ta act as a newbie and see what a shop might try to sell you , a good shop knows best advice gets a return customer , a shop that trys to sell u everything u dont need and doesnt give the information a person requires goes broke in the long run

I would agree but Yipeeioo has been around for years, lol