mickyd

what is your favourite cory???

It's a hard choice on favorite Cory, three are so many to choose from... Especially prevelant in the 80's..

But yeah my favorite Cory would have to be Feldman, I liked his performance in The Goonies but i really liked him in Stand by Me! I think he did really well making me believe in the character.

5eb9ad1d.jpg

I think pigmy Cory's are cool. Anyone know where to get them?? Never see them come up for sale

Pandas were my favourite until I bought some dwarf cories from Petcity and they bred for me. If you thought adults were tiny, you should be their babies. Cute as!

Sterbai without a doubt. I started with 4 and I've now got 7 all the same size.....................how I missed the spawn and 3 survivors in a community tank, I'll never know, as I've only just realised I've got more than I started with.

lol i know what you mean i had a 5x2x2 filled with africans and the replaced them with very large americans and a couple of months later i noticed the dovii going around in circles near the rocks, so i sat there watching for a while and noticed a few exasperatus juvies!!! gob smacked that they have not been eaten.

All corys are nice. I have about 12 different varieties now. And looking at get another 9 more varieties soon. Those black Venezuela are a beautiful cory. ? does anyone know of any person that has neon green and neon orange cories for sale. interested in a few pair of them. Be good to hear from someone with info. And phone number. They email me on here.