Hey Rex, have you gone into production yet? how much would one of these bad boys set me back?

Price will be about $600 for the kit thereabouts. That is ballpark.

I will prob do a bit of a build thead on my Facebook group, Aquarium buy swap and sell as the setups get made.

Edited by rex82

Hey man just had a look through all six pages. Looks unreal. When I finish building my nano chiller I can show ya how to do it so I'd people want you can include it in your tank package

Looks epic mate!! When mines all done you'll have to teach me how to do corals like what to use and how to make it grow :) Oh and I've ordered all my parts for the chiller so should be done in two weeks

New corals added, got some birdsnest acro, red table acro, green stylo acro, 3 pink chalice, 3 sorts of zoas, 2 green and orange morphs, some star polyps. Some things still have to settle and open up yet but here are some new pics

7d14d583.jpg

0e5e0ba3.jpg

11e9b4eb.jpg

Man that's looks awesome. The last part for my chiller will be here (fingers crossed) tomorrow so once it's all up and running I'll test it's limits and let you know. Gonna bung it on my 3 footer and see if she'll cool it. Hopefully it does but I'm doubtful

Hey Rex, With tax time coming up i cant help but ask, have you gotten into a position to supply these beauties yet?

I am waiting on materials :( waiting on hinges, some plumbing, clamps and UV glue supplies. Also waiting on a new polishing machine. The best laid plans are held back by freight and logistics argh!

How many litres is your tank?

All up inclusive of sump it is 80l

Looks great.

Thanks qwerty, glad you like :)