Ok sweet, I'll have a look. Pretty excited about my little nano tank. Gonna be fun :)

Couldn't go past nano reef for setting up a nano. Haha make sure you put your build thread up! I'll keep an eye out :)

It’s a shame you are not local because the forum you are on or our clubs are locally represented nicely.

For the best info on everything,nona reef is cool but i would click onto reefcentral,the best of the best there.

Our local forum,but you arent local,so not to worry.

South East Queensland Aquarium society forum

Whats wrong with the hobbyists on this forum any way??

Haha will do man. I'll be buying a skimz reef ibox for the tank. Then adding this custom chiller so I can have live rock :)

Skimz ibox? That's a pico tank pretty much. You won't need a chiller for the live rock.

Haha there is nothing wrong but it's definately More a fresh water forum. And what do you mean by not local? I live on the gold coast. Or do you mean Brisbane local

Haha there will be!! I'll be building the chiller within the next fortnight and the tank will come very shortly after :) I'm excited to be getting into marine. It's a whole new world to explore and play with lol

Tell me about it! Im loving the new direction my hobby has led me. Dont get me wrong, I loved breeding discus but it's great to be in a cheaper side of the hobby.