Welcome to QLD Aquarium Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bristlenosejohn

Appreciation of The Tech Den

275 posts in this topic

Highly recommend the tech den:) We got above and beyond service and it arrived so fast I think it may have almost got to our door before we ordered it! Well almost:)

wow thanks techy, :)

i ordered a few things from techy, he was great to hold the items until i was ready for them, tuesday night i contacted john to get a final total for payment, wasn't expecting the stuff to arrive until next week, but got a knock at the door just now and its the posty with my order,

great work techy, and i look forward to testing out these products and will buy from you again,

great communication, great service and very fast delivery,

I know what it is like when you order something and you wait day after day eagerly awaiting for it to arrive. We pride ourselves on getting orders out quickly.

I can not think of one item on the website that is not in stock - which means we have good stock levels and no back orders.

The mail run is done everyday that Australia Post is open and they receive it prior to their daily pickups to increase the speed so people get their orders quickly.

Service is important to us and being passionate and enthusiastic about the items certainly helps.

Thank you for the kind words - enjoy the items you received and always happy to help where we can.

Hopefully by Monday there will be a substantial amount of items added to the site which should double the existing range of quality products already available. You will find it difficult to find someone offering the same products cheaper. We do our homework so you do not have to.

Edited by The Tech Den

Got my order today (Monday) and only ordered on Friday, very quick delivery. The Tech Den will be somewhere I will be buying from again, as He is very quick to reply to any questions and is more than happy to help out. Great service and great prices means I'll be buying from them again thats for sure!

Just awesome!!! Great prices...great information and such an easy transaction!!! Thanks again John. Definitely be hearing from me again..

Big thankyou to Techy for my purchase this week!

Fantastic communication throughout the transaction and all posted ever so nicely with bubble wrap to play with and some lollies to make me feel special~!!!

Never used any of your products before and so far I like them :D

Big recommendation from me!

Huge thankyou to John (Tech Den), such a generous and professional person to deal with.

Its almost like the Danoz Direct ads - but wait theres more :)

Love my L066 babies and its great knowing that they are 100% pure L066 and not crossbred.

Fantastic quality fish, cant praise highly enough.

Edited by Mitch.0
Typo

Your welcome Mitch.0.

As a business it is always good to hear feedback weather it is good or bad and to us it is more than a business, to us it not all about dollars and cents and turnover. You hear some bad stories and it is really encouraging to hear good feedback that people voluntarily leave. We do read it and we do appreciate it and helps to give direction and to see where we are going right.

We will do what we can where we can and strive to provide the service and care that becomes an expectation.

We will continue to deliver good quality items for your beloved pets at very fair prices.

Still lots more to come, so stay tuned and if you have not had a look lately there has already been a few changes and if you get a chance take a moment and have a look. The Tech Den - Quality Aquarium Products

To all of those that have supported us a big thank you, as with out you there is no us and do our best to make you happy, each time, every time.

Thanks Tech, Great service, prices and lollies.... what more you want, lol

Looking forward to the new Blackwater conditioner you posted in another thread too.

Cheers mate.

Your welcome buddy and enjoy the lollies and thank you for your support. I am trying to get the Blackwater sorted by Friday so that I can bring some along to the Auction. Got a feeling you might end up there...lol

hey john, are your having a table at the auction, if so, will you have some of that fry food we chatted about,

the catfish pellets are going down great, well maybe to great, :) now some of the bn won't touch the algie waffers, :) might have to onsell the last couple kgs, or feed my snails on them,

everything else seems to be working, even my lf albinos are getting it on,

and wheres my lollies, :)

Great service. And great products John. Ordered on Sunday night are turned up on my doorstep today cant get better than that.

Cheers leigh

Steve - all I can say about the lollies is that they were yum. Will try to bring you some to the Auction on Saturday but they might just end up same as your last lot.

All the feedback that I have had on the Catfish Pellets has been excellent, so I have been really happy with them and use them too. The powder we were talking about is all ready to go just have to pop it up on the web.

Glad you are happy with the order Leigh. Been really happy with the delivery times too with a lot of people saying they are getting order in about 1-2 business days from the time of order.

Everything is in stock that is on the web that I am aware of so it makes it easier to get the order out in a timely manor and sent out daily.

Might have to see what I can arrange for the night at the Auction and see what I can put together.

Anything I can do - you know how to contact me - and also happy to help.

You should have a table at the auction, I'm sure there would be heaps of interest, and people dont have to pay postage :)

Well you never know your luck. Unfortunately, I found out about the table and it is not very big and you can only have one and do not want it to look like a game of junga.

I do not like letting the cat out of the bag but will do a bit of a update in the next couple of days...Auction Fever n Curiousity - Love it...

Ok well it is time to do a bit of an update and confirmation.

Will be at the Auction and our suppliers have been very supportive to help make the event as good as possible for the members and people attending and will have a table of items.

As I have mentioned there is a lot of things in the works and now I am happy to announce the support of Hikari as well as Sera to The Tech Den range of products. Due to their massive popularity there will be a short term of limited availability which will be resolved in due time and will see more and more of their products as they are supplied.

It is hoped that the Blackwater will also be available and grateful for the work and tireless effort put in to it to make it happen.

I hope to have at the Auction on the table a range of items including food, nets, sponges, water conditioners, airline tube, caves, books, filter media just to name a few so if you do go please say hello as it would be great to meet you all.

Due to the size available for us not all items on the web will be available there as there is just too much to be able to put forward and the table would just not hold it.

Thanks for the book John. My first Konings. A monumental occasion :)

Mind you the kids and I unwrapped the lollies first! Nice work.

OMG! I got some of the catfish pellets off the tech den last night. My catties all missed dinner last night because i wasnt home, so i gave them a quick morning feed, not expecting too much action.

They went nuts!! All my Bn's and my cory's were like they were on drugs or something. Even my guppies and tetras were going crazy for it.

I only bought 1 bag to give it a go in between other foods but I will definately be ordering some more when they get through this lot. Which probably wont be long.

Thanks again The Tech Den. 5 Thumbs up!

hahaha *86*, tell me about it, i've been using it for a couple weeks and i bought another bag last night, and a bag of the bn fry powder, thinking its all i'll be using from now on, with some vegies between, i still have 2 to 3 kgs of cheap algea waffers, using that to feed the cherrys and snails now, :)

ps....... haha thanks techy for my free gift...... they hit the spot.......... lol,

Totally agree, chucked in some of the catfish pellets this morning, and when I walked passed the tank all the corys were eating and lots of L002s too :)

OMG! I got some of the catfish pellets off the tech den last night. My catties all missed dinner last night because i wasnt home, so i gave them a quick morning feed, not expecting too much action.

They went nuts!! All my Bn's and my cory's were like they were on drugs or something. Even my guppies and tetras were going crazy for it.

I only bought 1 bag to give it a go in between other foods but I will definately be ordering some more when they get through this lot. Which probably wont be long.

Thanks again The Tech Den. 5 Thumbs up!

Before making it available I was testing it which is what I try to do with the majority of the items so that members get a great product and if it not up to scratch than we simply do not put it forward to the members.

I got the same results with the powder with fry too. One big point with the powder is that it sinks and spreads very well. What can happen with fry is they can starve by not finding the food and the bigger bn's dominate in eating and do not allow enough food for the fry which I found the powder to fix both of these common problems.

As Steve mentioned by using the pellets in conjunction with fresh zucchini will give the best results just do not put them both in at the same time as they will just go the pellets and it important that they get the combination and a good mix.

I was previously doing pretty much just the zucchini and the costs was just getting too much and the adding of the pellets not only saved money but it still produced great results.

It is good seeing that the pellets are doing the job you want and even better than expected.

I hope by the end of the day I will have the Catfish and Loach Powder up on web and available as I am happy with the results.

It was good meeting you all and look forward to doing it again soon.