Welcome to QLD Aquarium Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bristlenosejohn

Appreciation of The Tech Den

275 posts in this topic

Guaranteed Analysis:

*Protein 38% - 55%????????????????

Yeah how cool is that - if you have fish that you only want a low protein diet for it fits in well and then if you have other fish that prefer a higher protein diet then it works well for them too.

Only kiddin...

It should be just 38% and have corrected the website to reflect it and thanks for picking that up, sorry for the confusion.

Received my first order purchase from the Tecden today.

Fast shipping

Well packaged

Mentos lollies, my daughter loved them :P

Keep expanding on your product range and i'll prob quit shopping anywhere else :)

I'll come check the shop out soon.

Thanks again,

Hi, just a quick message to congratulate The TechDen especially Chelsea for great service provided to me when I purchased my air pump. It is so gratifying to find people who actually care about their customers and the products they sell. You've certainly got me as long term customer.

Made an order a while back. All went well!! thank you very much the tech den! will shop again

Edited by Joshwd

I have now ordered on more than one occasion from TechDen. Been very happy, well packed, and really quick to get the products shipped off.

Big shout out to John and TechDen. Thanks for replying to my mail on your day off and getting my order shipped off the next day. TechDen has become my one stop shop for all my off the shelf items. Thanks GUYS and GALS!! (if there are any Gals) :-)

Edited by Bitis

huge shout out to The Tech Den and Chelsea, first time i had placed an order with them and the experience was incredible. After some very helpful emailing back and forth, i placed my order at !2.29pm. i got a shipping notification at 1.13pm and confirmation from Austpost at 1.43pm...

Its great to see businesses that still offer this level of customer service.

Congrats and thanks.

Just got another order and tech den. You have won me over and will be my go to online shop. Quick! Well packed! And free mentos!!

P.s the mentos may have won me over hahaha

20161024_163907.jpg

20161024_163922.jpg

The Tech Den likes this

On 10/25/2016 at 6:47 PM, Nazegoreng said:

We need to figure out a system of hiding the mentos. Or Ray can start paying for fish stuff 

Ray has eaten the mentos yet again. 

Loving the new airpump though. Where has it been all my life? Not enough tanks to run it on haha. 

l2h and raycam01_au like this

After 48 hrs in transit these dwarf baby tears have started pearling and haven't even been in my tank for 2 hrs!!!! Beautiful quality plants. Thanks heaps to the tech den :)

DBT pearling.jpg

Happy Birthday to me for last weekend!

I've cleaned out TechDen of their Xtreme Monster 9mm Pellet - 1.814kg  LOL

Thanx for having it in stock for the GPGs !

Food-XT1534-2T.jpg

Thank you @The Tech Den

Delivery turned up safely (although my daughter is going to score the mints as a Christmas present!).

20-Xtreme-9mm.jpg

G'day @QldMick !

Happy Birthday in November - it's a good month! Be careful about wishing for a swimming pool of fish...

Check out the Billabong post later tonight :-/

Cheers,

Grover

The Tech Den likes this

Credit to the Tech Den.  Unbelievably fast delivery. Got it 3 days after ordering, just after Christmas and I am in Townsville.  I missed out on the members discount though as I  signed up the day after I set my order.  However it was only a small value order and theres always next time.  Thanks again guys.

Ken 

Hi @Dragdog and welcome to the forum- we would be happy to organise a store credit for your missed discount. Please send Chelsea an email with your order number and she will get that all sorted for you. You can contact her on help@thetechden.com.au

Dragdog likes this

Hay I'm after some Thera A and stable wafers but there none available what's going on with NLS stocks ?

Thankyou SO much to The Tech Den for going above and beyond to get me my package before the weekend. Needed egg crate for my sump so that we can start filling it. If not for them the tank wouldn't be getting water in it this weekend. Thanks guys!