bristlenosejohn

Appreciation of The Tech Den

Belated thank you to the Tech Den for a perfect warranty replacement on a heater that failed a couple of weeks ago in the guts of a Melbourne winter!   I enquired about the return process as the heater was within warranty -  and rather than bother me with details they instantly dispatched a replacement that arrived the next day.   Thanks John and crew for a job very well done.  I know the fish appreciated it too.  :clap2:

Many thanks to guys at Tech Den yesterday for helping with fluval problem. I really appreciate the fact they are always happy to assist with problems.

I want to say a big thanks to the team at The Tech Den.  We live at Deagon 30-40 min drive to TD, but still choose to go there over the LFS.  We were put on to them by the guy we purchased our second hand tank from.  

They have helped me (a complete beginner) set up my tank from scratch. I always go in with my little book of questions and get great honest advice that doesn’t always involve them trying to sell me something.

The team are always happy to talk me through things, help with stocking advice, plant advice and I even called up today as I have had a sick fish and once again got useful advice over the phone. 

I cant speak highly enough of these guys and I’m always passing their details on to others.  

Well worth the drive 

regards Layla