Merkinater

Haha ..... The Itch Never Goes Away.... ;-)

Hey Everyone..

Long time no see :D

Haven't been on here for months but over the last few weeks I've been gettin the itch back to Keep Fish... :-D Haha.. This weekend I've bought 5 Bristlenose and some Rummynose Tetras ;-) ..... Also am thinkin bout the QFAS Auction this Saturday night... :)

Will be cruising for some hardware.. Not exactly sure what yet....

I still have my Pink GG Bella living happily with her tank mates and my son's 2ft with BN's & Tetras (white clouds & rummynose).. Wife is lookin for a couple Betta's.. Just came back from an old sponsor and she's got the bug again too ;)

Look forward to seeing some fimiliar faces & new ones.. I've changed alot.. Went on a health kick & lost 40kgs Plus gained some colour .. Hehehehehehe :)

Thanks

Tim

welcome back tim,

i won't post up the links as you have been here longer then me, :) but a few things have changed, new sections added,

have fun and from the admin and mods welcome back mate..............

lots more sections, and lots of section mods, some like the new sections, some don't, :) i find it interesting reading about other things, like the birds, but also the hunting section, saves me having to be on 6 different forums, :)

Hey Merkinater, wondered what happened to you. Welcome back. Good on you for getting yourself fit and healthy. How did you do it?

Let your wife know that a new shipment arrives this coming week and should start hitting the shelves in a fortnights time, so lots of new fance bettas to choose from soon.

Thanks guys :)

Just diet and exercise :D Taken 9months to do but feel heaps better for doing it ;)

Congrats on your weightloss thats an amazing effort!!! :)

Thanks Relle :-D

Its alot of hard work but when I look back at the old pics of me, makes it sooo worth while :-D

Me when my son was born (22months ago)

photo-2079.jpg

Me about a month ago :-D

photo-218.jpg

Plus now I'm able to keep up with my son ;-) (He's the reason for the change :-D )

Welcome back Tim. Good timing too. I may need a bigger stand soon :)

Congrats on the personal development mate. You look like a new man. Well done.

Also... Love the apparel in the first shot. Very appropriate in a maternity ward 8O

Edited by ozmo