ive just found my first batch of babies unfortunately when i moved the log some came out they are all in a 4 litre ice cream bucket with the male and the log what are the chances of the loose ones survive and also the male is a comon one however the babies that i can c are yellow will they change over time or has he mated with one of the albino girls in the tank ?

feed them zuccini, maybe sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, algae waffers are ok,

yes, all bubs are yellow until they get bigger,

i'd try to get the eggs moving, with an air stone, but if you can't you can't,

the loose ones have a chance, i had the same thing happen, but mine are in an egg tumbler, they now have tails, :)

feed when they are fully formed and you can see that they are bn, :-P

Do they still have yolk sacs( very yellow/orange) and are you going to air rate and keep the water moving in the bucket? A breeder net works well for savibg fry, place near current in tank and they should survive. Could also try placing back in log, dad will return but could be risky getting them to stay while submerging log. Best of luck.

i have an under grave filter pipe and head running through the middle of the container so it constantly gets fresh water as well as air

yes they still have the sacs attached to them

they were in the log but they fell out the lil hole at the end when i lifted it out