wallygerm

New Aquarium opening soon

Hi i found out today there is a new Aquarium opening on 1st September were Aquarium and petland at Southport was.

The same store will reopen with new owners and they say it will be bigger and better than the previous store that was there.

Glad to see the opening of a new store and not another one closing down

Hi i found out today there is a new Aquarium opening on 1st September were Aquarium and petland at Southport was.

The same store will reopen with new owners and they say it will be bigger and better than the previous store that was there.

Glad to see the opening of a new store and not another one closing down

This is a good sign for the industry. Far to many shops have closed in the last three years since the GFC hit. Good to see someone new giving it a go.

Speaking with the bloke there today , he said its a burleigh heads aquarium store thats opening their 2nd store in southport there

Man in charge said new owner is also a marine biologist and very clever

Not sure what burly store he was talking about though

And also because there has been an Aquariums store in that spot for over 15yrs they ( council maybe ) wanted to have another aquarium store in complex

Speaking with the bloke there today , he said its a burleigh heads aquarium store thats opening their 2nd store in southport there

Man in charge said new owner is also a marine biologist and very clever

Not sure what burly store he was talking about though

And also because there has been an Aquariums store in that spot for over 15yrs they ( council maybe ) wanted to have another aquarium store in complex

Is it someone from burleigh pet center? Cos I know there's this one guy there he's only young, I went to school with his wife.

I know there was or still is not sure a little marine aquarium store in Taree st Burleigh Heads , It might be that one openin a 2nd shop

Only other i can think of in area is some sort of pet super store type near super cheap there but not an Aquarium only shop

I think you're on the money there mick. Sounds very much like the guys who own the marine shop

Don't know of anyone has the prices on the fresh water stuff, but I never went there again........

Id be happy if it has a good marine supply , been getting very interested into starting a marine tank lately

Do they still have the little shop in mermaid as well

That would be 3 shops you'd think that would be a bit much for a little owner operator