I'm having trouble finding a supplier in QLD who can suply me with a solenoid to stop and start a regulator, I'm hoping someone here can stear me in the right direction as i'm trying to source parts for a C02 system. I do have a C02 cylinder and regulator tracked down but need the solenoid and bubble counter. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Yeah but it's good:) tunze stuff is even more! There is Chinese stuff on eBay waay cheaper but the have a better electricity source than us.. We have a dirty supply, surges and stuff, it make she cheap stuff blow up so it's worth getting something that will work first go! There are threads on aquarium life about Aussie made stuff that is great! Search betta betas posts if you interested:)

You can also try Aquascape Designs. Myself and Sarah on here both use Aquascape Designs co2 stuff (I have three full co2 systems from him already) and Adam (the owner) is the most helpful at meeting any requirement you have, just send a email. Otherwise yes Age of Aquariums is the go to source your bits and pieces you may need :) Maybe just go in and see one of the friendly staff and they will fix you up on the spot :)

sorry i dont know about co2 but is that your bike in your avitar? looks awsome! 250f?

I wish it was, it belongs to Jay Marmont. He won the Aus Monster Energy Supercross last year. I took this photo in the pits.. It's a 450..

You can also try Aquascape Designs. Myself and Sarah on here both use Aquascape Designs co2 stuff (I have three full co2 systems from him already) and Adam (the owner) is the most helpful at meeting any requirement you have, just send a email. Otherwise yes Age of Aquariums is the go to source your bits and pieces you may need :) Maybe just go in and see one of the friendly staff and they will fix you up on the spot :)

Thanks for this, their prices and range are the best I've seen yet. You've been a huge help..