Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mudskipper

tanks for sale

Hi all having a clean out and going start shuting some systems down, i am coming to brisbane thrusday 2-8-12 from central queensland, these tanks are available to be picked up from mansfield (not far from carindale shopping centre south side of brissy) from after thrusday . i may be able to deliver if you don't live to far from mansfield. might be able to drop off on my way down to brissy from central QLD, best call or text if you need a quick response, would perfer to sell as a lots, but if no one wants all of them i will split. also these can be picked up from moura 2hr drive west of rocky or gladstone

3x2x18 6mm sides, 10mm base drilled at rear on the base of tank. comes with 25mm pvc bulk head and raiser, lids

1 available $60 not very old, no scratches sold

3x2x18 6mm sides, 12mm (2x6mm) base, drilled at rear on the base of tank. comes with 25mm pvc bulk head and raiser, lids

2 available $50 ea not very old, no scratches sold

3x2x18 6mm sides, 12mm (2x 6mm) base, lids 1 available $55 new never used sold

or $180 for the lot (4 tanks) sold to pete

6x 4x15x20 tanks, well made tank, have a bit of calcium build up, not many if any scratchs on the glass, beveled edges so no cutting yourself, lids. some are painted black on the back of tank, but will come off easily, drilled hole in bottom corner of tanks, comes with 25mm pvc bulk head.

$60ea or 3 for $160 or 6 for $300

3x2x18 6mm sides, 10mm base, lids 1 available $60 new never used (sold Lionel)

3x2x18 6mm sides, 12mm base, lids 1 available $70 new never used (sold Lionel)

2x18x18 with lids $30ea 4 for $100 (7x sold Lionel) still several left

2x12x12 with lids $20ea 6 for $100

thanks lloyd 0409658001

I do have a 3 teir stand available, approx 9ft long 3 ft wide. 1st 2 teirs will take 8x 3x2x18 tanks or 16x 2x18x18 top tier has a area of anything up to 8Ft longx 3ft wide.

Also when I say they are drilled that so these tanks be run on sump filter style system. So my tanks are drilled to 35mm in the base in the rear corner of the tank

Cheers Lloyd