Coastalboy

Can someone ID my Goldfish?

Hey all,

I went to my mates house this afternoon to catch some goldfish out of his pond's for my 4fter and i got the following. I do not know what they are called. and i have never EVER seen them before in pet shops etc: Can someone please help.

Cheers.

post-6234-14711627094535_thumb.jpg

post-6234-14711627095114_thumb.jpg

It is very rare to find a comet with such great long fins. Last time I saw fins that long was an old fishkeeper in Lismore area back 20 years ago...

we have some really nice ones with long fins, i will have to try and get pics, but they are in the ibc, but goldenswimmer has seen them, :)

Yes i have never seen them in my life with such long fins. My work mate, offered them to me and i couldnt resist :) he has 3 ponds full with over 240 goldfish in them :D

you should get him to join up here, maybe put a few up 4 sale to share them around, :)

you should get him to join up here, maybe put a few up 4 sale to share them around, :)

He's an elderly bloke, but im helping him clean his ponds after winter so ill see how many he's got. :) might put up a few for you guys. I got a huge big white one off him to. It's amazing! its actually like silver haha :D