martib

resun lp 60 airpump

ok i just went to check the diaphram and took pump off and tried to take the top off,after undoing the screws i couldnt get the top away from the bottom the seal is very strong,so i put the screws back in, as i didnt want to stuff around with it for to long.so i connected the pump and turned it back on and all the filter went nutts bubbling away like mad,i had to turn the all down.

so what happened ???did i have some sort of air blockage???

i someone has an answer i love to know what it was,the main air line that comes from the pump is in a configer 8 back to the pump!!

cheers marty

ok i just went to check the diaphram and took pump off and tried to take the top off,after undoing the screws i couldnt get the top away from the bottom the seal is very strong,so i put the screws back in, as i didnt want to stuff around with it for to long.so i connected the pump and turned it back on and all the filter went nutts bubbling away like mad,i had to turn the all down.

so what happened ???did i have some sort of air blockage???

i someone has an answer i love to know what it was,the main air line that comes from the pump is in a configer 8 back to the pump!!

cheers marty

You fixed Marty:p:p:cool:

My have 16 out let but only running 4 atm