bobcat

what is a 850mm long tailed eel worth

Haha thats funny, Most probably an Reinhardii, they are the tropical eels, though Australis are found here as well.

They do make great pets but don't put anything in with them that you want to keep if it will fit in their mouth.

As for price I have no idea - what ever its worth to you as said in an earlier post..Also they are great escape artists so possibly a brick holding down your tank lids.

Haha thats funny, Most probably an Reinhardii, they are the tropical eels, though Australis are found here as well.

They do make great pets but don't put anything in with them that you want to keep if it will fit in their mouth.

As for price I have no idea - what ever its worth to you as said in an earlier post..Also they are great escape artists so possibly a brick holding down your tank lids.

A Eel Tail Catfish is a Tandanus Tandanus and it is not an eel

no guys it a full fresh water eels i got a few pics but yes it is 750mm 780mm 800mm 855mm there are 4 in the tank and yes the can can round in the 6 foot tank by 2 by 2

i know what it is i am asking for a price as she has had them for 7 year

i seen ashliegh one last nite 4 foot tank with a cave and rocks with crays and feeders

and i am sorry for asking for help i just wanted a little bit more info before i paid 150 buck for a mega large eel

matt

i catch em in the old mans dam this size. i dont think they are worth $150.00 but that is me. if you are happy to pay it and are happy with what you get that is great. atleast they have been tank acclimated and may not try to escape as much...... yes i said may :lol: