my luck today hasnt been the best started when i knocked off work jumped in the car tried to stsrt it and nothing happened = one stuffed starter motor so i had to train it home 2 hours later i just had a look to check on my baby bristlenose cats and found over 150 of them dead as i forgot to take out the zucini that i fed them last night im just waiting on the third thing to pop up now

If you have test kits would be worth checking although now it would be high in Ammonia. Just check your temp in the mean time - see that the heater is working properly. I would not have thought that the zucchini would have done that so just keep an eye out for other things. Check your filter. Probably needs a good water change. Don't want to see the adults roll too so just check everything and when you have check it all again. Airlines too.

Oh so with the ice cream container you have a airline in it and fresh water flowing into it too? Like the icecream container has holes in it to let the water flow? Just checking the basics as it is a good start and might seem obvious questions but just want to make sure.

you have over 150 bn fry in a 4lt container, i'm thinking thats the trouble, even a 2ft x 1ft tank is a bit small, do you have holes in the container so the water flows into it from the 2ft, i'm guessing you got an amonia spike, what was the last time you changed the water in the container,

all the airlines are brand new as i bought a roll from you so definately no problem with that the temp is set on 26 thermometer is double checking that im using 2 sponge filters in the main tank then i have the riser with the head attached from an under gravel filter putting air and filtered water into the ice cream bucket when i checked it the main tank was clear and the ice cream containers water was a yellow colour i should also mention that the tank is sitting next to a glass door