Benthochromis tricoti $80-$180 depending on size and whether WC or not

Cyathopharynx furcifer $15-$150 again depending on the same thing

Cyprichromis leptosoma Kitumba $25-$120 depending on size, WC or not and whether or not they're albinos or throw albinos (albinos cost like $120ea)

Loads of factors that go with it - variant (heavily depends on this), size as you stated, bred here or overseas/imported, albino or normals (in relation to the kitumbas)

For example:

I sell 3-4cm Kitumba fry for $32, 1 because it cost a fair bit of money to import, grow them, feed them, keep them alive, deal with losses, breed them, raise the fry etc. AND the fact that they will throw albino fry which means one of the parents were albino, therefore means the cost of initially getting just 1 would cost $120, let alone a few for a colony

Foai I sell for $35-$40ea at 3-4cm and sell before they're ever advertised on these forums, pricing again is due to the same factors, being F1 fry meaning adults cost $140 and they don't breed too often. However the variant comes into play here, some variants of cyanthopharynx sell for $15ea because they're common and easy to breed. This is true with the comparison with the sandsifters - ochrogenys ndole and ochrogenys makola where one variant demands a higher value compared to the other simply due to the breeding capabilities and availability of them

Hey Timothy, If you are looking for retail prices Smiths have Tricoti's atm. If you want to breed them, they are gr8 top water tang, Is Tess up in Cairns still around? she played with them about 15 years ago.. Don't think she had a lot of luck, lots of air bubbles in buccaul cavities etc,,... though lots more help these days Furcifers ? where from?

Leptos more info

Cheers Karen

ps - Don't forget I want your Gnatho's lol

Few people have bred them since Tess in Cairns :)

but nothing in large numbers

Gnatho's are nice, got a friend in Sydney trying to breed them

Yeh i was just wondering if it would be worth ordering them (as i will take some home too) but the market is different here and its not worth it. Maybe ill have a better look when i get back from holidays.

But will def have Gnatho's back again!

Cheers.