Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenster

FS BN logs, Algae Wafers & a tank

Hi All,

Got a small amount of stock again.

BN logs, only the larger, shorter one is available $10 ea 25 logs available.

mini-CIMG0376.JPG[/attachment:ibjscaad]

mini-CIMG0377.JPG[/attachment:ibjscaad]

Algae Wafers 1kg bag, $10 each ONLY 9 packs available.

mini-Wafer2.JPG[/attachment:ibjscaad]

Tank 800mmx450mmx450mm. 6mm double glaze glass (ie 2x 3mm panel stick together). No brace no lids with aluminium corners. Please note, that is a crack of approx 10cm near one of the corner. Only saw it when I was cleaning it before. Holds water & does not leak. Current filled with water just pass the crack & will leave the water there to prove until pick up. $20

mini-02052009017.jpg[/attachment:ibjscaad]

02052009018.jpg[/attachment:ibjscaad]

mini-02052009019.jpg[/attachment:ibjscaad]

All items can be pick up from Mt Gravatt East most evening or weekend or at Wacol during office hours. Please note, no holding unless I know you or I have deal with you before.

Regards,

Ken

Hi Mate,

I am happy to post them out for you but it would not be economical for you at all.

If you are not in a hurry to get the wafers, there would be a good chance that I will be down your end in the next week or two to pick up some fish or do some fishing (if it stop raining), I can bring a pack or two with me & we can just meet somewhere that's convenience for both of us. If you are cool, please PM me your contact detail & I will contact you once I find out when I am going down to GC.

Otherwise, 3kg express cost $10.

Regards,

Ken

asxu, just drop me a pm when you ready.

Want to add the following items for sale as well:

10L(Approx 200) x 40mm bioballs, 2 packs available. $40 each bag or $75 for both

10L(Approx 200) x 26mm bioballs, 2 packs available. $50 each bag or $95 for both

The one on the left is the smaller ones both brand new.

mini-CIMG0201.JPG[/attachment:1mh0qsdh]