ghe

fish 'n trips

Might have to move, the drive is like 10 hours and I'm planning to take some fish with me. Will they survive the long drive? If anyone has done this before, it would be great to hear what u did and how u did it.

Any thoughts, ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.

we bought my africans down from mackay and just used a battery air pump, also we have taken goldfish and bn back up to mackay, plus some mollies and swordys, did the same thing with no losses, just make sure you keep the drum out of the direct sun,

i use oxygen in oversize bags

is it them calcium stuff where you put it in they keep bubling? where can i get them from?

im a little worried about the temp dropping in the bags/bucket.

thanx for your input guys.

ive just bought a 12 volt inverter for the car so it can run a heater and a twin air pump using the cars battery then unplug it once im stopped hit it on the mains power all happy fish travling

plug into the lighter and its all good come in all sorts of sizes i got a 200w = 100w heater and a twin 5 w air pump plenty to spare

ive just bought a 12 volt inverter for the car so it can run a heater and a twin air pump using the cars battery then unplug it once im stopped hit it on the mains power all happy fish travling

plug into the lighter and its all good come in all sorts of sizes i got a 200w = 100w heater and a twin 5 w air pump plenty to spare

hey MnA, that sounds good. where can i get the inverters from?