tanah4128

12 x 5 x 2.5 TANK

Gonna be a good move on the back of my truck on Saturday arvo. If I'm still moving it for ya I'm gonna be ****ting myself and driving at 5kph so I don't break it. Oh boy this Saturday should be fun hope all you boys bring your muscles again the stand was heavy enough

Gonna be a good move on the back of my truck on Saturday arvo. If I'm still moving it for ya I'm gonna be ****ting myself and driving at 5kph so I don't break it. Oh boy this Saturday should be fun hope all you boys bring your muscles again the stand was heavy enough

holy **** yeah i would be to scared to drive with that on board! Good luck on the drive :)

Update guys/gals.

Mishap with delivery. Driver broke one long panel:(

A replacement is died on Wednesday.

So might not make it this sat.

Will contact the boys to update day/time.

Bummer.....

that is a epic tank man just trying to work out in my head

how many cherry shrimp you would need in there so you

could even see them lol i was thinking about 2 685 937

that might cover it haha. any ways mate that is awsome

cant wait to see it full good luck with every thing mate

good work

olly

I'd be building a tank that size in situ, so any breakages in transport are limited and easily replaced before construction.

Suck to have a tank that size built and then damaged in transport which is easily done.

Best of luck though, and to the transporter lol, wicked size tank, endless options... :)

i hope it is insured mate and that u have flood coverage on ur house insurance and i feel sorry for u i can already c the excess water bill coming in each month

Yup, everything insured within house and contents:)

Not really concerned with water bill or power bill:)

Just concerned about getting in right in first place so it can be enjoyed instead of changing or fixing this and that:)

jebus. that is a lot of water. even a 10% weekly water change is like over 400 litres just for the 12 foot not including the 6ft sump (if i read it right)

u should fill it with guppies :P

jebus. that is a lot of water. even a 10% weekly water change is like over 400 litres just for the 12 foot not including the 6ft sump (if i read it right)

u should fill it with guppies :P

Heya Yoshi, sump is 12x2x18:):)

Plus the 6x15x12 planted sump sitting behind it:)

Yes, a lot of water, but all good:)

Hey that's fantastic!!!!

I'll never live to own such a huge tank in Sg. Our apartments just can't take the weight.... unless I move to a landed property which is only meant for the rich here in Sg :(

Fantastic ! And I thought my 2100 litre tank was massive. Enjoy mate. Nothing better than music on, beer in hand, marvelling at a monster tank. Damn, now I'm thinking about where I can fit my next BIG tank.

Cheers Warwick.

That is one mother pucker of a tank, how lucky are you?!

Come summer and we get a draught again with water restrictions you know where we'll be going :-)

Also when's the day of the party so we can invite the chicks from love and rockets to play in your hot tub?

I've been doing some calculations and am now a little worried you are going to pull the earth off axis with the weight when you fill it;)

Your sump is bigger than any tank I've ever owned! Stoked for you mate can't wait to see it full of fish!

Heya Yoshi, sump is 12x2x18:):)

Plus the 6x15x12 planted sump sitting behind it:)

Yes, a lot of water, but all good:)

12ft sump omfg.

I am at springfield lakes, i will have to come around and check this bad boy out... (if i am welcome)

yeah thats right i thought the username and location was familia :)

p.s. the BN have breed :) and the drift wood is very loved by the German blue rams and the rainbow cichlids :)