Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clayton31

Weird 6ft tank $50

Ok got this tank is 6x2wide one end is 2ft high other end close to 3ft high used for my turtles but ATM has bn in there holds water fine far from display quility tried to upload photo from iPad but am unable to do so ..I can send txt my number is 0408782123

it was a plant tank in a fish shop,

it was divided in 3 sections, so the water was pumped from the low end to the high end via a sump, but the dividers have been removed and holes sealed up, the high end is 700 high, the low end is 550 high, (i think) , its 2 ft wide,

so in effect when full you would have a 6ft x 2ft w x 550 h, tank, this tank is very heavy and if i didn't live up a hill i'd be buying it back, :)

it was a plant tank in a fish shop,

it was divided in 3 sections, so the water was pumped from the low end to the high end via a sump, but the dividers have been removed and holes sealed up, the high end is 700 high, the low end is 550 high, (i think) , its 2 ft wide,

so in effect when full you would have a 6ft x 2ft w x 550 h, tank, this tank is very heavy and if i didn't live up a hill i'd be buying it back, :)

if you want it back mate id b willing to give you a hand to drag it up the hill ive got a removalist trolley we can strap it to and drag it up the drive i mannaged to get my 6x2x2 up a flight of stairs that way

Ok no longer for sale as in sick of dole blougers expecting me to be home at midday weekdays ...then threatening me course I. Can't be home hahahahahahaahha...I'd Take more pleaser taken to it with a hammer

can you text me who threatened you, i'm sure bnj would be very interested in the name,

if you want it back mate id b willing to give you a hand to drag it up the hill ive got a removalist trolley we can strap it to and drag it up the drive i mannaged to get my 6x2x2 up a flight of stairs that way

thanks heaps for the offer, :) but you haven't seen this tank............ :) its heavier then a 10 x 2 x 2 tank,

but saying that it will be a couple weeks away from having my 6ft stand ready for a tank, and no way in hell i'm having that tank sitting here in my way, :) thats why i sold this one and swapped the other 3 away for some racks,

thanks for your offer, but at this stage i have to say clayton can keep that tank,