hi everyone i am a new person to the site and am looking forward to getting heaps of ideas and advice , i have a 3 ft tank and i want to start with dwarf gourami but need advice on how to start up and what other fish am i able to put with them so they all live in harmony. i am also looking at starting some other tamks in future . thanks everyone and look forward to hearing back from you

thamks everyone i have the tank set up now and this week i am looking to add my first fish to it. there are too many to chose from especially with that i have only ever really kept gold fish before. thanks Brengun i will keep that in mind . i'll keep you posted on my progress

Hey mate make sure you properly cycle the tank before you add fish. This will save you a whole lot of heart ache and money. Type the nitrate cycle into either google or the forum and put ya reading glasses on. I didn't cycle my first tank properly and I had some nasty issues.

If you need any more info just shoot me a pm.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Sam

Welcome Mikec

Please make yourself at home and feel free to contribute to this great forum. If you are looking for general advice a good place to ask some questions is in our General Aquarium Discussion area. Also be sure to check out the trading area where you can pick up some great bargins "daily"