Tehengo

Trying to aqua scape with fake plants?

Aquascaping is to make an underwater scene that is realistic or amazing, so I wouldn't use fake plants. Very easy to aquascape with a diy sub and real plants.

I would have to disagree with that one, Aquascaping to me would be the act of creating an underwater landscape, just because it is unrealistic doesn't make it any less aquascaping... I have seen aquascaping just with rock and tiny houses, plastic farm animals, a single American flag on sand (it was meant to be the moon)

Generally we think of it as a garden scene but could be anything really as long as its arty... which could be just about anything really...

I have seen some sweet fake plant set ups, although would not personally ever want to do it. Just follow the same basic ideas, the golden ratio, colour matching/contrasting and height matching/contrasting etc

I would have to disagree with that one, Aquascaping to me would be the act of creating an underwater landscape, just because it is unrealistic doesn't make it any less aquascaping... I have seen aquascaping just with rock and tiny houses, plastic farm animals, a single American flag on sand (it was meant to be the moon)

Generally we think of it as a garden scene but could be anything really as long as its arty... which could be just about anything really...

I have seen some sweet fake plant set ups, although would not personally ever want to do it. Just follow the same basic ideas, the golden ratio, colour matching/contrasting and height matching/contrasting etc

amen to that

aquascaping is totally different to creating a biotope/nature aquarium.

hmmmm....

perhaps I should let the man back me up on this

http://www.bluezootv.com/hikari/mwplayer.php?i=0

Although I can just imagine him shudder at the sight of my plastic dinosaur vs army men..... display tanks!