Farnq_01

My EBJD 6 footer

I'm pretty pleased with the way this tank has turned out, its my first go at doin a bit of landscaping so I thought that I would share some pics. It's home to 2 ebjds(there was 3 but I was eaten :( Matmatmat wrote a thread on this, lucky he did some emergency surgery or it coulda been home to 1), a couple of bristle noses, a golden pleco, an L pleco and tetras. Enjoy

bb8880c05c2651092878e26ea7071da5.jpg

1b80a116aacc8d3d908644f3e5893e81.jpg

8d319614e30a45e0c042342f1157aa21.jpg

Edited by Farnq_01

Oh, and I forgot to add that I don't use any co2 for the plants only GK Lloyd glut blocks and fertilizer blocks that I source from the Tech Den. Works great and plants grow fast as and the blocks last ages.

that was gonna be my next question, cuz your plants look healthy as. good stuff.

that was gonna be my next question, cuz your plants look healthy as. good stuff.

He will go co2 eventually I'm sure;) I'll convince him yet!!! But yeah it makes me jealous how he has the right balance between light, bio load, ferts ......the sucker has zero algae!!! I'm forever cleaning algae:(

He will go co2 eventually I'm sure;) I'll convince him yet!!! But yeah it makes me jealous how he has the right balance between light, bio load, ferts ......the sucker has zero algae!!! I'm forever cleaning algae:(

And he's probably right bout the co2..one day lol but the glut and fert blocks suit me as I've had no dramas with the tank and the plants and moss just go rampant so it's good stuff and I highly recommend it, I just gotta bury cos the bristle noses love the stuff :)

Just an update on my Ebjds in their tank, the smaller one is pushin 8cms and is brilliant colour, the big one is closer to 10cms but doesn't have the colour of the small one but still an awsome fish. They still have half their tank mates, tetras, but some have gone AWOL I think lol Enjoy the pics :)

ebjds3.jpg

ebjds4.jpg

ebjds2.jpg

ebjds1.jpg