mrzeby

whats the Next HOT fish that will hit the market

Hi guys

I thought i would just throw it out there .. what you guys think that the next fish ( I GOT TO HAVE ) will be.

will it be african ?

will it be American ?

Will it be Catfish ?

or and Oldy but Goody comming back

YOUR THOUGHTS

orange AND white comets ;).... but I reckon bocourtis might kick off a bit as more people see more adults out there..very nice fish....or maybe some other JD variants might pop up..pbass variants...they both have more varieties that exist and rumours are some of them are out there hmmm ;) ;)...maybe polleni will kick off as more get out and about..another sexy fish..the freddys....things go in cycles I reckon and some of the rarer guys will get their time to shine :)....

No question flowerhorns have grown, dwarfs are getting more common, there is a real funky new gourami in Brisbane called a samauri gourami that is real funky - google that on!

Tangs are continuing to amaze me, even deformed brichardi....

As always what is rare is often common stuff form before, or new imports...

I would love some balzani. Might be my next hunt.

Funny fish come and go,Balzani for instance once were so common you couldn't give them away.

I am deadset against flowerhorns, hope that what ever becomes available will introduce new blood to

our lines to breed true lines. Would be gr8 to set up a system to breed and reintroduce the endangered species.

No question flowerhorns have grown, dwarfs are getting more common, there is a real funky new gourami in Brisbane called a samauri gourami that is real funky - google that on!

Tangs are continuing to amaze me, even deformed brichardi....

As always what is rare is often common stuff form before, or new imports...

I would love some balzani. Might be my next hunt.

Oh god I want!

2447108276_b38de96698.jpg

LOL - knew someone would know how to use google. They are funky, related to chocolate gourami, mouthbrooder, soft acidic water.

Stuff that is common becomes rare and then all of a sudden appears again. I note Pet City has Egyptian Mouth breeders, they were common and became very rare, now seem to be avaiable again, One cool fish worth checking out....

Funny fish come and go,Balzani for instance once were so common you couldn't give them away.

I am deadset against flowerhorns, hope that what ever becomes available will introduce new blood to

our lines to breed true lines. Would be gr8 to set up a system to breed and reintroduce the endangered species.

you are welcome to give me some balzani, as is anyone else..... Last time I saw a couple was a couple of years ago at least, and I didn't buy as I thought both male. I think another member on here bought them. They are out there somewhere.

Yep Steve, as stated once they were so common, I recall feeding 100's of their fry to a pair of clown knives as none of the wholesalers wanted any more...They are a sweet fish and another one thats probably almost dissappeared....... oops edit -- wrong fish

for food, Was Braziliensis, my. mistake

Edited by Karen