Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aquaaddict

Fs - waterproof smd led light strips

Hi everyone, have available a quantity of WATERPROOF SMD LED LIGHT STRIPS.

Short 500 mm strips with power leads, 30 SMD leds per strip, self adhesive, run off 12 volt DC.

4 strips @ 500mm for bargin price of $10 (8 lots available) 4 Lots SOLD, only 4 lots of four strips left (16 strips total)

5m rolls of LED strip with power leads on one end, capable of being cut and used in shorter segments, self adhesive. Run off 12 volt DC. Total of 300 SMD LED's per 5m roll. $12 per roll (10 rolls available) ALL SOLD

Emergency lighting, 36 LED lights that have built in 240v cord in the back to recharge the batteries, when the power goes out (blackout) the lights come on, alternatively a handy LED light for all purposes around the house, camping etc. $10 each, (4 available) ALL 4 SOLD

Please PM. Pickup Kedron, Brisbane

Ideal for tank lighting etc.

36led.jpg

36led.jpg

30led1.jpg

300led.jpg

hi all...found one more of the Emergency lighting, 36 LED lights that have built in 240v cord in the back to recharge the batteries, when the power goes out (blackout) the lights come on, alternatively a handy LED light for all purposes around the house, camping etc. $10...just one available

Its a funny place this forum. Now im normally a pretty obliging person but when certain members try your patience, its time the record was set straight. Said member showed interest in buying one lot of the 4x 500mm LED strips, incidently for a very good price of $10...bargin yes, and well below cost, just clearing them out. Said member makes arrangements to finally pick up his $10 purchase after unsuccesfully expecting me to drive to the other side of the city to deliver. It then eventuates, said member then expected me to drive 15 mins each way to a railway station as thats as far as he wanted to make the effort. My justifiable refusal to this was met with a scornful reply that bugger me, he can buy them cheaper on ebay and put up with the three week wait, he even sent two links-

24CM LED White Strip Car Waterproof Flexible Durable Grill Light Lamp Bulb 12V | eBay

Waterproof 30cm White 15 SMD LED Flexible Strip Light Lamp Lighting Car Auto 12V | eBay

Well, im guessing said member is as about bright as the products in the above mentioned links....My strips were quality high output SMD leds at 500mm long. For some reason he is of the belief they are identical to his new found ebay links, where as the first one is a crappy strip half the length at 240mm, the second an even more crappier strip at ONLY 300mm and very low output. Please go buy what you found, but please dont go crying to me afterwards when you find you blew it. You simply cant help some people. In the meantime, said member, try and learn some values in life such as respect and ethical dealings before you earn a reputation that will do you no good.

Emergency lighting, 36 LED lights that have built in 240v cord in the back to recharge the batteries,.... ONE left, $9

5m rolls of the normal SMD non waterproof strips for lighting in areas not exposed to moisture....4 rolls left, $9 each

Short 500 mm strips with power leads, 30 SMD leds per strip, self adhesive, run off 12 volt DC....4x lots of four left, $9 each lot

Pickup Kedron

No train stations, no no hopers, no credit cards, cash only lol

okie dokies, all the 500mm strips are sold

still have one more of the Emergency lighting, 36 LED lights that have built in 240v cord in the back to recharge the batteries, when the power goes out (blackout) the lights come on, alternatively a handy LED light for all purposes around the house, camping etc. $8...just one available

also four 5m rolls of the smd led strips for non waterproof applications...$8 per roll

Will be listing bunch of 240v to 12v power supplies to suit and some other power supplies shortly...power boards as well.