MinnieCola

Metronidazole supplier Gold Coast needed urgently

Hi,

I've been given a 15 inch Oscar with pretty bad HITH so am trying to get Metronidazole and have been knocked back by every vet I have rung. I've found an online source of met powder and it will take a few days to get here. I've been told that there's a place that 'might' have it up the coast but thought I'd post here to find someone local to me who can sell me enough to treat this new Oscar asap. He is in a 22 gal (90 litre) quarantine tank alone atm.

The attached pics show the discoloured, pitted lesions quite well but if you look closely you can also see the indented skin which hasn't yet changed colour. I'm not certain if those are scars from before I got him or new lesions being formed.

He hasn't eaten for three days since I got him but Oscars don't like being moved so that's pretty normal.

Local sources of metronidazole tabs please contact me asap.

Thanks!

post-7272-14711627332464_thumb.jpg

post-7272-1471162733277_thumb.jpg

post-7272-14711627333131_thumb.jpg

post-7272-14711627333437_thumb.jpg

mate, I know nothing about HTH treatment, metro may not be the best method.

but if you want metro just ring around a few more vets. You will hit one soon enough that will sell you some. Its an S4 drug so they just take your details. I recently got some from a vet in Bris.

The metro from the vet and doc is the same. Except dearer. If your on (or a frien) centrelink a script costs $6 how much did the vet rip you off?0.

Difference is about $15 a packet.. ANd it's legal... The govt would probably have more $$ to give to people on centerlink if others weren't out there scamming the medical system... They would have LOADS more $$ to make S4 drugs even cheaper if people stopped spending their spare time scamming them instead of looking for work?

Difference is about $15 a packet.. ANd it's legal... The govt would probably have more $$ to give to people on centerlink if others weren't out there scamming the medical system... They would have LOADS more $$ to make S4 drugs even cheaper if people stopped spending their spare time scamming them instead of looking for work?

totally agree mat, it really annoys me that i work my back side of to make ends meet while so many ppl scam the system and live better than i do while doing stuff all. I love watching the stories on ACA and the like when centrelink cheats get caught.

Ok I started the Doctor bit but if your Doctor is honest they will delete the providor number off the script so there is no Gov assistance with payment for the script and from memory I paid around $12.00 for a box of 20. The Vet wanted from memory over $1.00 per tablet.

AT THE RISK OF GETTING BANNED

I agree with with comments made regarding centerlink but I think as a MODERATOR you are overstepping the mark here as it certainly looks to me like a direct attack on thatsright99 and regardless of your personal opinions about people on the dole and with Centerlink assistance I don't think you have the right to direct them at another member on this Forum but then again what would I know. I am not a MODERATOR so I don't know what is or isn't within yours rights.

You won't get banned for your opinion Panbee:) I guess I did overstep the mark with my opinions on people on centerlink, However metro is a class S4 drug and we as a formu can't condone talk of how to get around laws just to get these things cheaper.. Your doctor if he is honest won't sell you S4 drugs for an animal? That's what vets are for.