Stripped Gudgeon

th_Gobiomorphusaustralis1.jpg

Boesman's Rainbowfish

th_25_11_08008.jpg

Parkinsonii Rainbowfish

th_25_11_08013.jpg

More Later!

RM

Nice room mate, what type of fronnys are they?

Etienne :)

The Frontosa in that shot are only ordinary Burundi that I had a while back. I now have one of the Blue Variants called Kipilli.

This colony are F1 from asured WC stocks that a mate and I collect straight from the Quarentine rooms. Very strong blues through the fins etc.

I will go out and try and get a shot or two of them soon and post them here as folks appear to enjoy pickies :)

RM

very nice pic of the Parkinsonii Rainbowfish m8! :D ibet they look awesome when flashind each other!

nice pics all round :D

Yep they are quite specky at the flashing stage, there again most of the Rainbows and some of the Gudgeons are the same.

My particluar fav in the Gudgeons would have to be the Empire Gudgeon

th_empgudge_male_1b.jpg

This is one of my collection that I caught locally about a year ago.

p.s. AndyArtz is the name of my photographics site :)

RM

Just had a closer look at the full room shot is that C.euchalus in the top tank above the barra they are a great lookin fish too.

Well spotted Braddo, yes they are indeed! Chilotilapia Euchilus - Malawi Thicklps

They are specky fish but extremely slow growers, this colony is about 3 years old now but are breeding quite well.

I am surprised that you recognised them as they are not a really common species in the aquarium scene these days, infact at one of the NSWCS meeting someone asked if there was anyone breeding this species as they have not seen them around the LFS or breeders for a long time.

At one stage I nearly sold the colony via the NSWCS Major Auction as they were not showing signs of spawning, lucky for me they were not bid on and so came back home with me. I am now extremely happy that they did!

Heres a couple of pics

Dad

th_FR120409035sm.jpg

Mum

th_FR120409034.jpg

The Kids

th_chilofry140409004.jpg

Cheers

RM

hey mate breed these at all getting into them thats all , nice setup there

the other pics never turned out lol the gudgeon and the other rainbow as well

Try these, and no they haven't bred for me as of yet but then again I haven't exactly tried tomake that happen yet, I just love watching the antics they get up to!

CLICK for Full View

th_Boesemani_b.jpg

th_000016b.jpg

th_rain_nig_1b.jpg

th_stripgudgeon_1b.jpg

th_empgudge_male_1.jpg

th_purpspotgud_1.jpg

th_rain_cheq_1.jpg

th_rain_dub_1.jpg

All these fish are my own and the pics were edited as a series of species sheets.

Cheers

RM

Nice room mate, what type of fronnys are they?

Etienne :)

The Frontosa in that shot are only ordinary Burundi that I had a while back. I now have one of the Blue Variants called Kipilli.

This colony are F1 from asured WC stocks that a mate and I collect straight from the Quarentine rooms. Very strong blues through the fins etc.

I will go out and try and get a shot or two of them soon and post them here as folks appear to enjoy pickies :)

RM

how long till the Kipilli are available, I WANT SOME