Pet_City

New Fishy Arrivals

Mostly new marines this week but these look really nice!

AsianUpsideDown.jpg

I really like the Asian Upside Down Cats.

Also got another Atlantic Blue Tang. This one is already in his sub-adult colours with just a little bit of yellow showing

AtlanticBlue-1.jpg

Don't forget to check out our new fortnightly specials that are for every section in the shop!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh lol! Yes it was a customer's pet. The cool exotics are mostly reserved for the aquarium section ;)

Trotsky's owner does give the tips to research and make sure a pig will fit your lifestyle. Make sure the breeder lets you see the parents so you'll get an idea of exactly how big the piglet will probably grow. There aren't any standards yet for pet pigs so make sure to be diligent. I have no idea how much he was but there must be a breeder in brissy as at least 3 of our customers come in regularly with their piglets.

They are actually pretty common now but more in sydney, they usually range from $500 to $1000 for a real mini. All sold for pets are desexed and comes with papers...if they dident i would be sus. Iv herd of so many people buying mini pigs then 6months later they have a large white and no backyard. Also they actually dont really stay that small about the size of a big lab. Pigs are as smart as a three year old child so be prepared for some serious training!