chooks

Aquarium in Thailand (Picture intensive)

I've been heading to Thailand on a yearly basis and would like to share some of the pets / aquariums I've seen. They are located at Chatuchak weekend market.

During this year's trip, I brought back some bettas, a couple of Cichla orinocensis and some Madagascan cichlid.

normal fishes...

402041_10150599700694874_715074873_10768499_1901464483_n.jpg

some marine

400795_10150599704009874_715074873_10768545_1739510171_n.jpg

Towkay gecko.. huge...

386429_10150599704799874_715074873_10768553_819849296_n.jpg

I was exploring the whole market the second time & yet again i managed to miss certain spots of the huge market. Conquering it again next year! Jan 4 - 8...! Gotta love Bangkok... a full meal with starters, appetizer, main course and dessert + drinks at an expensive Italian restaurant would only set you back at about 20+AUD ;) I encourage all of ya'll to go!...

Street food cannot be missed as well.. especially if you can handle spices.

Wow such good photos. Man them Niger cats are cool. So good if we could get them here, as well as the north Thai datnoids. The are awesome, the dats are my fav fish.

I have seen these types of pics of amazing fish stores all over the world. Never any shops with that type of stock around here. And the prices of these rare fish are usually pretty good from what I have seen.

Thanks for sharing.

thanks for showing

lots of fish we all love

my fav is acanthicus adonis

the sturgeon would be worth big $$$$

No problem :)

I love the adonis as well.. my friend's adonis took 2years to hit 1feet+.. Hopefully mine can reach at least 10" by the end of next year. Hope to make it a monster as well :P

Yes, the albino sturgeon is worth a lot of money!!!

Wow some sweet fish in there.

Thanks for sharing.

=)

Thanks for liking :D

Wow such good photos. Man them Niger cats are cool. So good if we could get them here, as well as the north Thai datnoids. The are awesome, the dats are my fav fish.

I have seen these types of pics of amazing fish stores all over the world. Never any shops with that type of stock around here. And the prices of these rare fish are usually pretty good from what I have seen.

Thanks for sharing.

I think they bred the nigers in captivity. they are there by the tankful.. scary to see so many black catfish constantly wiggling in a tank.

I love the datnoids as well, but the people are still keeping mum about the availability of the true blue Siamese datnoid (Datnoid pulcher)... I've seen small ones being exported recently. and if they're extinct in the wild so many years back then these small ones (4") are definitely captive bred..... it's my quest to find these buggers!!! :P

I love the tigrinis, datnoides and bettas!

I could mail you a couple of those... hahaha...