Matmatmat

Hybrid section poll

Get your votes in!

Qldaf is currently running a poll to bring us out of the naughty corner and into the light:)

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/general-aquarium-discussion-19/what-do-you-think-74665/

Make sure you get your opinions and why you think we deserve a spot in the general forum..

We are also going to change the rules a bit so we can have a more open educational discussion about how and why they came about:) I will start a discussion on what rules we should implement in the future , but for now if you guys could PM me with some ideas and suggestions to take to Russ and the big mods that would be great:)

Cheers Matmat

Haha I should have said all knowing, all seeing, all powerfull!

The rules here are kind of vague... And kind of up to interpretation.. We are going to lay down some firm rules and I think it will be for the better:) for both the hybrid keepers and to better educate the general forum users:)

Still won't condone things like the Oscar x puppy kind of accidental spawn..

i love the hybrid section personally,i've learned a lot by reading through the threads and peoples experiences.i reckon there is a huge risk of inviting knob-jockeys to stir crap and add senceless dribble if it goes to the public side.whats the problem with where it is now?(if you don't mind me asking?)thanks, chris.

There no problem with where it is at all, and infact if the vote says for it to stay then I'm happy with that:) we were just thinking along the lines of the more people that see the more people will learn from it... Therefor stopping some by being ripped of and some may even change their opinions when they see how much work goes into making a quality hybrid.

Also it was put away in a hidden section by a small few and we would like to find what the masses think:)

like the guy who is raising ellioti x convict fry, has a couple hundred, he is going to sell them to petshops, thats going to be great ,

this is the reason we need this out in the open and not hidden away, i could send him to qldaf so you guys can tell him why he should feed them to his other fish, :(