Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shon982

FS: F1 Ventralis Rainbow Chumbu Congo Fry

FS/WTB/EOI:- FS

Type of fish/goods:- F1 Ventralis Rainbow Chumbu Congo Fry

Sex(if known):- Unknown

Size/Rating:- 3cm

Breeding:- No

Price:- $40ea

Shipping Y/N:- Yes

Comments:- Great looking fish, pretty rare!

Not wasting my time for just a couple

Great mid water fish, plenty of action from males

Photos:- Sorry haven't got a chance to photograph them when they're coloured up but there's a good youtube video

I haven't got one of them coloured up so there isn't any point

that's the difficulty with featherfins like ventralis, furcifer, foai etc.

Probably why they aren't more popular, because it's rare to see them coloured usually

that's the difficulty with featherfins like ventralis, furcifer, foai etc.

Yea I know this, just figured that maybe rather than mindlessly bumping the thread 20 odd times and not selling them.... that ... maybe... just maybe some pics might help you sell them... regardless of whether or not that are colored up...

My last lot of ventralis sold in a week showing only colour in the dorsal.. just saying...

Good luck with the sale anyways :D

Yea I know this, just figured that maybe rather than mindlessly bumping the thread 20 odd times and not selling them.... that ... maybe... just maybe some pics might help you sell them... regardless of whether or not that are colored up...

My last lot of ventralis sold in a week showing only colour in the dorsal.. just saying...

Good luck with the sale anyways :D

Yeah I get where you're coming from, pictures do help

I haven't had much problem selling fish though but I'll see what I can do

Just that when they aren't coloured up they don't look like much to the general public

WC adults are difficult at times

Just looked up that thread of yours, the reason they sold so quickly was the ridiculously cheap price. Glen came over a week later to buy some fish off me lol

These fish are properly more for serious Tanganyikan cichlid keepers and most likely end up being shipping to NSW/VIC/SA but just seeing if there's anyone in QLD that are into them