matt_a

Look what just arrived

When I got a box like that I couldn't help but open it in the airport carpark, just to check......... To have the patience to get the box home, and then find the camera.........

That photo was taken on the bonnet of my car in the airport carpark immediately before I ripped it open :)

Is there an English version of their site?

Not that I know of.

Do you have to have a license to import fish from another country?! :)

Yes. I wish we could just jump on Ebay, PayPal for our fish and wait for the postman, but its all a bit more complicated than that.

Not that I know of.

Yes. I wish we could just jump on Ebay, PayPal for our fish and wait for the postman, but its all a bit more complicated than that.

Haha, yeah I assumed not so easy. Can you point me in the right direction as I've searched around a bit and someone who's done it already would really help us out!

Thanks in advance!!

You can try your luck asking some shops if they have a supplier who is bringing in a shipment soon, otherwise you have to find someone who is organising a shipment. What were you after? African cichlids or something else? This box was the first of 3 orders that I have placed (with 3 different importers).... I think one of them _might_ still be taking orders for October delivery.