gingerbeer

Breeding boxes

I really need to make some fry catchers - but am too lazy.

I have seen the plastic box versions with an included filter. I like the idea, especailly the one that hangs on the outside. Does anyone know where they can be bought from? or have any similar ideas?

Has anyone used them and have any advice about them.

I am happy to make you some if you can come pick them up. Can make a few, your choice of 4L or 2L. (ice cream tub with 2 squares cut out, then covered with flyscreen, and a sealed pipe round the outside to keep it up). They work well imo :)

Order 10 of the 4 liter ones Steve and tell Laurie you need them in 3 days time - I just wanna see Brissy get a brain freeze from eating all the ice cream.

I would not mind getting some myself but was after the perspex ones and remember Blackraven advertising he could make up some.

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/dry-goods-13/fs-fry-saver-73363/

At the moment I have been having a look on the net and got quite attached to the idea of a clear fry holder, and especially the ones that hang outside the tank. A way to have another tank, without having to count it........

I found some overseas, and see some people have imported them and sold them through here before....